Friday, March 8, 2013

THIS is WHERE I BEGAN over a month ago.  And now I get to write about a few things I've learned.

  • It doesn't matter when I meditate, so long as I do.
  • It doesn't matter how I pray, so long as I do.
  • It doesn't matter when or how I get my exercise in, even if it's only 15 minutes, it's worth it.
  • I will always feel better when these three, or at very minimum the first two, are included in my day.
  • When I eat well, it only adds to the wonderful inward climate I've created, and helps to sustain it.
  • Love begets love, in all forms, and on all levels.

I've noticed I'm more aware of those small moments with my girls, with others, those opportunities to be loving...especially to myself.  Taking up those opportunities---even if it's that 10 minutes I get to be Still while people are singing overhead---it's always worth the time.  When I wake in the morning lately I immediately begin thinking about when and how I'll get in my exercise, or when I'll hit the cushion.  I'm thinking on how I'll care for my self instead of the littany of things that need to be done, I attribute this to reinforcing my faith that all really is well, and everything will get done in God-time.
No hurry, no worry.
Happy days!

No comments:

Be a Super Mom - Cloth Diaper with FuzziBunz diapers at Nurtured Family
Mama Bargains - Are you hooked yet?