- energy level completely evened out, other than sleepy days when someone or other is up late at night, my energy level throughout the day is predictably pleasantly steady. I am free of caffeine's shackles--not that I minded them that much, but it's nice to feel free of it.
- hormonal shifts were very apparent, and feeling unusually tired I figured I needed a little extra iron which I found in spoonful of molasses, extra spinach, plus a multi-vitamin.
- according to a Juice Plus lecture at a luncheon, the body needs 8 hours sleep to detox the day's absorption, which might explain why I had little or no inclination to workout for the past 3 weeks. I was simply called away from exercise, as if my body needed the healing time.
- no dairy? no problem (surprising!), while I really enjoy cheese, finding that I can live without it has been nice. I figure we'll buy the good cheeses less often from here on out.
- We need a really nice blender/food processor.
- happily using the CostCo membership effectively makes the shopping easier and makes the eating NINE servings of fruits and veggies through the day more manageable.