- meditation & prayer, minimum 10'
- yoga, minimum 15'
- some cardio activity, minimum 20'
- spiritual study/reading
- concsious gratitude
- meeting minimun twice a week with spiritual family of choice
- journal at bedtime, even if it's a simple list of Got-it-Done-Today
- set a timer, take twenty to sixty minutes for my self to rest, read something fun, watch something I enjoy, give myself a facial/spa bath---anything that I want to do simply for that reason, I want to.
- minimum one random act of kindness
- tell everyone, "You are Loved"or "I love you" either in kindness or in words
- feed my body for optimum overall wellness
- drink more than enough water
- put a little pocket change in the family "give" jar
- spend time outdoors
- loudly laughing with my kids
: ) A