Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 39
Has it been that long already? time does fly does it not? 4 days left.
morning journaling, i disovered it's easier sometimes as I'm in bed laying there hoping that I'm not disturbed for just a few more minutes
cardio 50 spin bike
eating like a horse, *pregnant sigh* rather tired of this version of my body, today when I think on how long I've left for this one I'm considerably put off of the idea....maybe I got the date wrong, or maybe they do, dare to dream.
reading Tolstoy while biking
happy to have our Blessing Bags at the ready in the vehicle should the inspiration strike at the right moment
feeling as if I'm fighting off something head-cold-ish
meeting
great huge gratitudes!

No comments:

Be a Super Mom - Cloth Diaper with FuzziBunz diapers at Nurtured Family
Mama Bargains - Are you hooked yet?