Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW NUMBER

That's what Gary said, and it seems to fit. It is a new year, a new time, but mostly it's a new number. If time is abstract, arbitrary, and there are multiple new "years" in different culture, Happy New Number makes sense I think.
We spent a quiet evening, preparing black eyed peas, playing with Toddleator. I visited with some friends, then woke Gary (asleep on the couch) to watch the ball drop in the last minute, got my new year kisses, and went straight to bed. Neither of us could believe that Dick Clark is still "rockin' ", he's got to be about 90-ish.

I wish everyone safety, health, & joyous living this calendar year. I can't wait to see what happens next!

No comments:

Be a Super Mom - Cloth Diaper with FuzziBunz diapers at Nurtured Family
Mama Bargains - Are you hooked yet?