Monday, March 5, 2012

Some Days


There are these days, when I want to give up and just get back into bed. Girls awake at 5:00am, no quiet meditation, yoga or readings, I narrowly avert disastrous attitude....try dozing with toddler on couch, though she decides it's hair time, and I'm whacked in the face with a brush.  Eventually reasonable breakfasts, and whilst dressing find the kitten has vomited all over clean laundry...then cannot locate wallet, which turns out its in my car where I left it. All of this makes us very tardy to homeschool connection.
I will salvage this gorgeous early spring day, I know it can be done. Maybe I'm simply being guided to shorten The List today, keep it simple. I'm listening,okay? no more calamity, please,god? Now, to the gym for a much deserved swim!
But idling in my vehicle, with the few minutes it has taken me to swype this, Toddleator is sound asleep behind me.
The Cosmic Comic strikes again.

No comments:

Be a Super Mom - Cloth Diaper with FuzziBunz diapers at Nurtured Family
Mama Bargains - Are you hooked yet?