Friday, March 7, 2008

Explosive giggles

Last night Gary & I were intrigued by a repetitive loud giggle from Fiona's room last night. I just figured she was on her way to sleep, Gary came trotting in with the baby monitor (the TV kine). We watched The Toddleator make Little Bear fart, and then laugh and laugh. "PPPbbbbbpppbtt!" *giggles* Over and over again. We can thank Gary for the gastric sound track, he's done oh-so-fine-a-job teaching baby girl about loud fart noises mostly involving her favorite bear. I just can't wait until she does this in public or while at a playgroup, I'm SO excited, just rippling with anticipation, I can practically taste the awkwardness. *sigh*
Boys are kinda gross, I guess it was bound to happen eventually.

No comments:

Be a Super Mom - Cloth Diaper with FuzziBunz diapers at Nurtured Family
Mama Bargains - Are you hooked yet?