I don't know.
But I do know, I know there are things that I would like to do, than some vague fear of success keeps me from fulfilling.
That's right I said fear of success. Because with success come responsibility of maintaining that heart-felt dream. Exposure. Vulnerability.
So, let us call them dreams.
- playing clarinet again
- teaching yoga, owning a studio
- empowering women to seek their strength in childbirth and mothering
- owning a family style ice cream & coffee shop
- sewing whenever I feel the urge to create
- making big metal art, and stop motion animation paper art
- sailing on the big deep blue ocean, swimming out there too
- being a compassionate, empathetic mother
- peace & ease with holistic education of my children