Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pick a Pepper

I grew a pepper!  And a few tomatoes the plants of which are still outside covered with a sheet. Hoping we might have more warm sunshine  weather just enough to red up the green 'maters, thinkin' that is a real stretch though. My plants fruited so late, at least 3 weeks after I heard everyone else talking about their tomatoes.  I figure they'll hang in the garage for a bit in hopes for more red-dy fruit. The herbs did really well, now it's time to dry and store them away.
One day soon I will have a real yard garden, bursting with gorgeous veggies in the fall.   Maybe even room enough for a fruit tree or two.
All growth is miraculous, plant a seed an it provides.
LOVE &LIGHT!

No comments:

Be a Super Mom - Cloth Diaper with FuzziBunz diapers at Nurtured Family
Mama Bargains - Are you hooked yet?