Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Are we back? This is a test of the new laptop system. I've been hoping that I'll now be able to write in word and post directly, which I was unable to do before as it seemed Microsoft and Google don't play well together. Though I will have to work on the image hosting necessities.

It's been so long that I've posted I started thinking I needed to give it up, but then I realized that it's a creative pursuit, sometimes necessary catharsis, I need this outlet. And similar to workouts, the longer I wait to return to it, the longer I wait, the harder it gets….there's just so much material. I've got days of subjects I want to cover, and while I'm optimistic that I'll have time, there are other projects I've promised growing people that I'll finish.

Here's to continuing on and on and on.

No comments: